Autor Thema: Roller dynamometer  (Gelesen 1778 mal)

Offline Olivier

• Senior-Mitglied
Roller dynamometer
« am: 07. November 2016, 21:51:21 »
Dear Win-Digipet user,

I noticed there is a number of roller dynamometer which are recognized by Win-Digipet (Ansaloni, Can Tachomesser, Speed Cat, Marion Zeller), I went on the website of each of them to try to find out the difference or competitive advantage. I would appreciate if you could share your experience, especially interested to understand if they provide all the same accuracy in their measure and the same features.

Many thanks for your feedback.

With my best regards.

Olivier
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Märklin CS3 plus / Märklin Link S88 / KPF Zeller
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Window 10 Home and Pro Edition

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Roller dynamometer
« Antwort #1 am: 08. November 2016, 21:18:10 »
Just over three years ago, I did a review of the KPF Zeller Rollenstand with Speed cat.  See https://www.marklin-users.net/forum/posts/t26172-KPF-Zeller-Rollenstand-Spur-H0-Maxi--SpeedCat-and-Roto-Fix-H0

After I wrote the review, I wondered if part of the problem was the profile of the speed cat roller not being compatible with the Marklin locos and being more suited to 2 rail locos.

I did try to buy a TachoMesser USB, but the problem was the neither the manufacturer or his recommended retailer would take PayPal.  So it was impossible to get the item to Australia.
« Letzte Änderung: 08. November 2016, 21:40:48 von Adrian L »
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD

Offline Olivier

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Roller dynamometer
« Antwort #2 am: 10. November 2016, 19:27:47 »
Thank you Adrian for your answer, if somebody else can share experience on other roller dynamometer I would appreciate.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Märklin CS3 plus / Märklin Link S88 / KPF Zeller
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Window 10 Home and Pro Edition