Autor Thema: Slow and Fast trains stop in different positions?  (Gelesen 1698 mal)

Offline SPIKE1320

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Ort: Ostküste in der Nähe des Great Barrier Reef Ort bei GoogleMaps suchen au
Slow and Fast trains stop in different positions?
« am: 01. Oktober 2018, 01:24:59 »
Hello,
I have an issue where my locomotives stop in different positions depending on the speed they enter the ITND. I'm hoping someone can help me pin point the problem.
Here I have tried to provide some concise information to explain the problem, and also attached is my backup if someone can spare some time to look at it?

1. The situation is the same for all loco's, but this explains just one to make it easier.
2. I registered a new locomotive with a ZIMO MX630 decoder retrofitted. (Address #64)
3. This loco is new, and has no traction tires so I'm 100% positive it makes contact at the same point always.
4. After calibration, I adjust the braking compensation, always using the same ITND (Which has three contacts)
5. After the braking compensation was adjusted (using system driving speed = 60km) I went back and tested the loco at 50km, 30km, 20km, 15km, 10km.
7. The slower the loco enters the ITND the more it runs over the stopping point.
8. To prove it I ran a different loco (which had been adjusted at driving speed) at 100km, and it stopped short and then at 10km, then it stopped long?
9. The difference can be anywhere between 5cm's, not just a small amount!

I thought maybe it was the decoder as it is new, not preprogrammed, however, after reading almost the entire manual and adjusting / experimenting with anything concerned to braking and motor control it makes no difference. I've also tried different values in CV#4 from 0 to 30 which also makes no difference?. It's the same for all loco's regardless of make and decoder type?

If someone has experience with this, I would sure appreciate any help they can provide!

Thanks, and Best regards,
IAN

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Oktober 2018, 01:33:46 von SPIKE1320 »
Immer beste Grüße aus Australien
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018 PREMIUM EDITION
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    TRACK Fleischmann Profi Gleise. CONTROL Intellibox II, Intellibox Radio Control. SWITCHING: LDT DEC-4DC, TT-DEC. FEEDBACK: LDT RM-GB-8-N, (Interface) HSI-88. ROLLING STOCK: Fleischmann, Brawa, Trix, Roco, Marklin
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU@3.50GHz 64bit 2 Screens Windows 10PRO