Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Loco control panel with different colour

(1/4) > >>

SPIKE1320:
Hello,
Two of my locomotive control panels have the colour red in the speed indicator - "see the attached image to understand the area I'm asking about" -

All my other locomotives are the colour black in this area, as in the attached image. The two that are red have different driving behaviour when I drive them manually = they accelerate and decelerate faster, otherwise all behaviour is the same. (I have identical locomotives which I compared them against)

I've calibrated the loco's several times, checked all the settings, and read through the manual, but can find no answer.

What is the meaning of these colours, and can it be changed?

Thanks,
IAN

Stefan Lersch:
Hi Ian,

that's pretty simple. You have set the maximum speed for this loco to 120 km/h (more or less). That's where the white area ends. The red area means that this speed range cannot be reached. If you have WDP running and use your hand control and accelerate to a speed in the red area WDP will automatically reduce the speed to the maximum entered in WDP.

michael1957:
Hallo Stefan,
nachdem ich mit Ian in der Sache schon seit 2 Tagen in Kontakt bin (er hatte mir das immer nur per PN zu erklären versucht, ohne Screenshot) glaube ich zu wissen, dass nicht der Tacho gemeint ist mit seiner Frage (dazu hatte ich ihm bereits mehrere Erklärungen und Screenshots geschickt - siehe meinen Beitrag in seinem vorherigen Thread "braking distance"). Er aber hat mit diesem Beitrag hier (wenn ich das richtig verstehe) die Anzeige oben gemeint; siehe dazu den Pfeil den er eingezeichnet hat. Und dazu hab ich leider auch nicht die Antwort parat... Vielleicht kannst du dir das in diesem Sinne nochmals ansehen und ihm noch einen kurzen Kommentar dazu schreiben... Danke dir im Voraus, beste Grüße aus Österreich, Michael

Stefan Lersch:
Hi Ian,

Michael writes that you don't mean the speedometer but the black box where you have the arrow.

Can I have your backup of your project? Please make a backup with the option "minimum, for the forum". Please tell me which locos have a red box.

It may take a while till I can have a look because I'm away the next days.

SPIKE1320:
Hello Stefan and Michael,
Thanks for the offer to help! As always, there is no rush, I'm happy to have some assistance! Thanks Michael for the translation!

My project is attached and also here is a better description.
The loco class 212 - digital address #12 has the area shown coloured red.
I have an identical loco class 212 - digital address #13 - it's area is black as normal for all other loco's
Both loco's have been calibrated several times, and all riding properties are set exactly the same.
When driven by routes, start - destination they behave the same (acceleration, deceleration).
Then I had the idea to drive each loco manually, to test them against each other for double traction.
I click on the speed 60kmph on the circular speedometer in the loco control panel.
Loco #12 - the speedometer moves straight to 60km's and the loco accelerates and decelerates very fast.
Loco #13 - the speedometer moves slowly to 60km's and the loco accelerates and decelerates gradually = as is correct.

Also I have checked everything in the digital system (Intellibox II) and the loco CV's. I could just delete the loco #12 and register it again new, but I have not learned what I have done incorrect.

Thanks very much for the time you have to assist with this issue!
Regards,
IAN

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln