Autor Thema: Update 2021.2c  (Gelesen 506 mal)

Offline Henrik Larsen

• Junior-Mitglied
Update 2021.2c
« am: 19. Februar 2024, 18:06:30 »
I made an update by downloading the zipfile from the download page on another PC, and copied the file into C\WINDIGPET by an USB stick.
A note was given that the update was succesfully installed BUT:
start using the 2.c version all my automation (.FAM) files make the program stop. Errormessage :" Laufzeitfehler 35600 Indexgrenze überschritten"

Same thing with several but not all routes.

The smal loco pctograms and the larger "drivingconsoles" make the loco runs and react, but the speedometer lookes as "modern art".

Windows suggests to make a compatilty change to Windows XP but it does not work. The Window 7 has worked fine untill now.

I made a total backup of the project before updating, but it din't make an update of the old program version (of course), so what now?

Is der any way to get my old programversion back?
Will the new version work if I make a new installation directly from the original red USB stick and then make another update to the 2c version and then import my curret project.?

what do you suggest?

:'(
Henrik
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2021 Premium
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-track - Märklin
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    HP-PC, Intel CPU 3.20 GHz-OS Windows 7

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Update 2021.2c
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Februar 2024, 21:19:26 »
Hello Henrik,

Please make either
a) a online Data update via Startcenter (Options -> "Start update for program data" -> "Search for updates online" -> "Install selected updates") or
b) download the Data package from the section "Update packages for Startcenter Win-Digipet 2021 Premium" of https://www.windigipet.de/foren/index.php?page=menu_en_0701_01_00_page_downloadseng and install it via Startcenter (Options -> "Start update for program data" -> "Load updates from file" -> "Install selected updates")

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Henrik Larsen

• Junior-Mitglied
Re: Update 2021.2c
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Februar 2024, 01:12:12 »
 ;D
I used your suggestion a), and it worked.
Thank you

Henrik
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2021 Premium
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-track - Märklin
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    HP-PC, Intel CPU 3.20 GHz-OS Windows 7