Autor Thema: Profile question  (Gelesen 2057 mal)

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
Profile question
« am: 06. März 2021, 09:31:59 »
Hello.

I am struggling a bit....:

I have a profile for a train leaving a station.  It starts from the midle of the platform (RMK 524) in 50km/h, and after the whole train has passed a certain contact (RMK 481), it will speed up tp 70km/h.  This contact is free when the train starts to move, gets busy as the train passes, and gets free again after the whole train has passed.  THEN the speed should increase to 70 km/h.

But the train always starts at 70km/h anyway.  What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Per.

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline michael1957

• Betatester
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Profile question
« Antwort #1 am: 06. März 2021, 10:58:33 »
Hello Per,

I think it is normal that the train immediately accelerates to 70 km/h, because the contact 481 is already free at the start. So your acceleration condition in the profile will be met from the start. I solved this in such a way that I first query the contact 481 for "busy" to do something with it (e.B. only to accelerate to 51 km/h or to trigger just a whistle) and after this I send the query of this contact for "free" and trigger the acceleration.
Much success and regards from Austria! Michael
Beste Grüße aus Österreich!

Michael Krammer
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2021.x Beta und 2021.2b Prem. auf WIN 10 mit Lenz-USB-Treiber und stets aktuellste Betaversion(en)
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Modellbahn (Anlage in Bau aber in Betrieb) Zentrale Lenz LZV100 + LI-USB + 6 Booster LV102, H0+H0e - 2-Ltr. ROCO-Gleis, 6,5 x 3,6 m, 4 Scha-BHF, HBF 12-gleisig, ca. 150 m Gleis auf 4 Ebenen, 360 RMK, ca. 240 MA, Melden mit LDT, Schalten mit LDT+ESU, ca. 60 TFZ H0 + ca. 30 TFZ H0e
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    HP Notebook, 8 GB, WIN 10/64 Bit seit 1/2016

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 06. März 2021, 11:31:56 »
Hello! 

I seem to remember from earlier, that such an RMK could be free to start with, then get busy as the train passes, and then the action would start as the contact is freed again.  This is how it was explained to me earlier :) 

Regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 06. März 2021, 11:34:39 »
Sorry, I forgot:
Can you show me an example of how to do it your way?

regards,
Per
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 06. März 2021, 15:39:26 »
Hi again.

I need this solved now.  Any help?

Regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #5 am: 06. März 2021, 16:26:38 »
Hi Per,

this free action "free after busy" is used in add-on switchings but not in profiles.

If you want this operation in profiles you need two events as Michael explained.
First event: contact x busy (any action e.g. no speed change or something else with no effect)
Second event: contact x free with your action

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #6 am: 06. März 2021, 16:32:27 »
Hi Markus!

Yes, I thought that there was a "free after busy", but I thought it also worked with profiles.  Thank you for the info!

I will try it out now.

Many thanks to both of you!

Best regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: