Autor Thema: Ground problems with C-track contact tracks  (Gelesen 16971 mal)

Offline George Tegos

• Junior-Mitglied
    • http://www.iris.gr/train
Re: Ground problems with C-track contact tracks
« Antwort #15 am: 13. April 2004, 09:17:55 »
Thanks Nils,
I will give it a try.  
George

Offline George Tegos

• Junior-Mitglied
    • http://www.iris.gr/train
« Antwort #16 am: 05. Mai 2004, 08:01:12 »
Hello Nils,

The solution yous suggested works  . It does exactly what I was looking for. I used the 1N4004 diodes.
Nils, I wish to thank you for this.
Although the topic is not directly related to WinDigipet, I feel it is important, at least to me, to be solved if anyone is planning to do a medium to large layout, with may hidden areas, and control it with a program like WinDigipet. So I am happy that this forum showed such an interest to my problem.

Best regards  
George

Offline xerxes

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Ort: Nordlicht zwischen Flensburg und Schleswig Ort bei GoogleMaps suchen
« Antwort #17 am: 30. Mai 2005, 11:40:57 »
Hallo George,
I think there is possibly a slightly winding in The frame or wheel arrangement(different Diameters) of your locomotive. Does the engine has got rubber traction rings on two wheels? If Yes, take them off and try again. If the problem has gone, I think the rubber rings are too thick and prevent the wheels from real contact. What about the oil or grease you use? Is it insulating ground? It is only a vaque suspect, but it could be like that. By the way I dont have Märklin I use 2-line tracks and have got other problems.

with kindest regards from the North of Germany  
Viele Grüße aus dem hohen Norden

Lothar

----------------------------------------
Mä 6020,6051, Twin Center, LDT HSI,Celeron 1,8GHz, 256 MB,Xp Home; H0 2-Ltr.Gl.-Länge ca. 450 mtr, 98 Weichen, 16xs88 RM, GBM 2-fach und 4-fach; 2 x 20A Sonderbooster v.Gerd Boll