Autor Thema: Interfacing faller 161351 control into windigipet  (Gelesen 1629 mal)

Offline Steveh61

• Junior-Mitglied
Interfacing faller 161351 control into windigipet
« am: 20. März 2018, 22:52:55 »
I am having problems interfacing faller’s 161351 feedback system into windigipet. I am running windigipet premium version 2015. I can control all Faller solenoids via windigipet so communication and address assignment is working correctly. But I am not getting any feedback information from any of the sensors ( faller item 161773 and sensors are connected to the correct side of the faller control unit!). I have configued the faller 161351 and windigipet configuration software to have corresponding circuit addresses and that the faller monitor feature shows the correct address been activated when a faller car drives over the sensor, so the sensor connection and address are working correctly. However windigipet doesn’t seem to respond to the sensor activation. I have checked the feedback module assignment in the systems settings and these appear correct. So I am a little stumped why windigipet is not recording the feedback, does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong.?
Many thanks
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Version 2018

Offline Steveh61

• Junior-Mitglied
Interfacing faller 161351 control into windigipet
« Antwort #1 am: 21. März 2018, 10:53:35 »
 I think I might have found my problem.... although I could be wrong.....
Anyway I have know connected only the 161351 control into windigipet and removed my marklin CS2... I re-numbered the feedback modules within WDP to start at Feedback 1, and reprogramed the feedback contacts to also start at 1. Then reconfigured the 161351 to start at input 1.. The system how works and WDP is responding correctly.
I did have my CS 2 system configured to start at feedback 1 and with 24 S88 connected on two different buses, meaning the faller 161351 WDP start module was 45... (contact 353).. It looks like WDP software doesn't support the faller 161351 at this range....unless I have this assumption wrong..!!
Then my question is " what are the limitations for feedback module assignments when using both the Marklin CS2 and fallers 161351 control unit. Basically I have a need for 5x Faller 161352 expansions modules (Plus the main control unit 161351) and 24 Marklin S88. Could you advise how I should assign the WDP feedback blocks in my case. Look forward to any replies or ideas.

Many Thanks
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Version 2018

Offline Willem de Jong

• Mitglied
Re: Interfacing faller 161351 control into windigipet
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Juli 2018, 13:49:56 »
I installed Windigipet 2018 also on an othet PC (laptop).
Only with faller 161351
Met vriendelijke groet,
Willem de Jong
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2021 premium
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Z21 en z21 /Nederlands/HO/DCC/Gelijkstroom
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10/MSI

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Interfacing faller 161351 control into windigipet
« Antwort #3 am: 29. Juli 2018, 21:57:17 »
Hi Steve,

There should be not limitiations when combining the two system within one Win-Digipet project.

Could be please post screenshots of the feedback configuration within the WDP System settings and the module configuration within the Faller configuration software for basic and extension module.

Unfortunaly we got never the chance to test these modules ourselves, but the guys from Uhlenbrock told us they tried it and that the work the same way as their normal loconet modules.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7