Autor Thema: New error messages  (Gelesen 2161 mal)

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
New error messages
« am: 11. Januar 2022, 09:50:58 »
Hello.

I installed the new 2021 version, and got it running OK.  Next I did an error-check, and got a lot of new error-messages.  The old 2018 version worked with no error-messages, so why does the 2021 give all these errors on the same layout?  And, worst of all, I do not understand what the error-message is telling me.  Look at the included JPG.  Can anybody tell me what I have done wrong, what the error-message, for example on contact 103, means?  And how to fix it?

Regards,
Per

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: New error messages
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Januar 2022, 19:41:02 »
Hello Per,

this message means the following.

You had for example in the past an iVHD 103 (and so on). Now there is no i(VHD) for contact 103 in your track diagram any more. But before deletion of the track diagram representation of VHD 103 you did not disable the intelligent features of this VHD. This will not be done automatically because you might only be in a phase of track diagram redrawing and then we want not to remove to many settings automatically.

So why now this message. As explained before this old settings are still present in the background and this might cause problems which are really difficult to find because the program still things that there is a iVHD 103 somewhere present.
Thus the program informs you about this issue: If you do not need this old VHDs double click on the message and the program will ask you if you want to solve this issue.

Double-click on a message in this check window is always a good idea, because this will lead you to relevant editor or possible solutions.

Regards
MArkus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: New error messages
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Januar 2022, 20:23:29 »
Hello Markus!

As always, thanks a lot for your help!  Very useful explanation, I did suspect something like that, but did not know for sure.  Yes, I use the error-check very much, it simplifies the work a lot!  I have edited all the errors now, and will continue with the new version. 

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Per.

• Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.