Autor Thema: Braking problems  (Gelesen 1891 mal)

Offline MIBA58

• Junior-Mitglied
Braking problems
« am: 08. Januar 2022, 15:07:46 »
Problem:
During the automatic trip, the train does not stop at the station / signal, but continues for several seconds.
On the train's speedometer you can see on the two horizontal indicators that WDP indicates stop, but that the speed is then slowly lowered to zero (about 5 seconds), by then then trains have reached far into the next track contact and the automatic trip can therefore not continue until I manually ran the train back.
By pressing the red button on the speedometer, the train stops immediately.
When I run the train with hand terminal, the train stops immediately.
Several locomotives behave the same. Whether they are measured in WDP's 15 point measurement or not.
There is no difference whether I drive with or without "Simulation ON".
I do not use "Profiles".

Has anyone experienced the same thing? Or just can explain and help me? Please!

Background:
WPD18pro version 2d (2018.8.19), Danish language, English manual, Google Translate, so excuse technical terms and language.
Windows 10.
Lenovo PC where RAM has been tested and no errors found.
Scale: Track N.
Fleischmann / Roco Z21, White and Multimaus.
Digikeijs 4088 feedback module.
Decoder: LokPilot 5, DCC128, CV4 = 0.
When I upgraded WDP18 to version 2d in December 2021, I experienced shortly after the track plan disappeared. It was restored and the same problem recurred.
Does the update the cause of my problem in WDP?
I have subsequently made a completely new Project based only on WDP's basic setup, ie no Restore from Backup. Still the same problem.
In the "Equipment database" under "Driving characteristics" I have tried with both "Immediate stop" and "Stop with brake delay" with values of both 0 and 100. All with the same result.
In the locomotive's decoder, the CV4 "Brake function" is programmed to different values 0, 1, 4 and 15 with the same result.
My automatic tour consists of:
"Track 15", Length of 65 cm with intelligent train number field and signal and signal located 20 cm from the right end of the track switch.
"Track 3", Length of 15 cm,
"Track 12", Length of 80 cm with intelligent train number field and signal located 5 cm from the right end of the track switch.
I have other lines with intelligent train number fields and signals and the same thing happens.
The speed of the track switch only affects how far the train reaches before it stops. The time to stop is the same.
I have done several different "Turautomatik" (xx.ZFA) and each time the same problem.

I have not tried uninstalling WDP and starting all over again.
I would really appreciate help in solving my problem. Thanks in advance!
BACHTRAK by MIBA58
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018 Pro 2 d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Z21
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    win10