Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Error message

(1/4) > >>

Olivier:
For unknown reason as I am trying to start the Office version of WD 2021 I got suddenly the attached error message, while everything was working properly a week ago. I can not open my plan anymore.

Any suggestion, thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Olivier

Stefan Lersch:
Hello Oliver,

please make a backup of your current, not working project and post it here (option: for internet/forum).

Then load an older backup that's working. What is the difference, what did you change between those backups? Please post that working backup, too.

Which language do you use for WDP?

Olivier:
Dear Stefan,

What is very strange, I tried to launch even very old backup, none of them start. 1o days ago everything was working I did not open for ten days and now suddenly impossible to launch my plan.

However, I am still able to open and launch WDP2015, WDP 2018 and WDP2021 project. I am working most of the time on the English version, but sometime I switch to the French version.

I am not sure to understand where exactly to send you two or three backup files. If you can explain to me again. Size per backup is about 9400KB.

Thank you for your support.

With my best regards.

Olivier

Olivier:
Stefan,

I forgot to mention I got WD 2021 installed on two computers a desktop and laptop and I am facing the same issue with both of them.

Best regards.

Olivier

Markus Herzog:
Hi Olivier,

I will send you a PM with my mail address

Regards
Markus

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln