Autor Thema: Workshops  (Gelesen 3834 mal)

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Workshops
« am: 08. Mai 2004, 11:35:54 »
Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forum.  I have just started to evaluate WinDigipet -> actually this is my second go at it as I gave up about 6 months ago when I could not understand routes.  Anyway, now that there is an english forum I have decided to have another go at getting this to work for me.

Part of my original question has been answered in that I can now see a workshop area in the forum.  Are all the workshops available in english or only the ones in the forum?

Regards
Adrian  
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD

Offline Thorsten Haller

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Ort: Dreieich, Rhein-Main-Gebiet Ort bei GoogleMaps suchen de
    • Die Entstehung meiner Modelleisenbahn
Re: Workshops
« Antwort #1 am: 08. Mai 2004, 18:21:12 »
Hello Adrian,

first I want to welcome you in the WDP community. At present there are only the workshops in the forum available in english. Some of the workshops are quite long. So it will be a lot of work to translate them.
But if you have any questions dont't hesitate to ask.

Bye,
Thorsten
Viele Grüße
Thorsten

--
WDP 2018.1c Premium., IB (1.5), Märklin K&C-Gleis; Lokdekoder Märklin, Tams, Kühn; Tams-Booster; http://www.thorsten-haller.de
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.1c Premium

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 09. Mai 2004, 01:25:52 »
Hello Thorsten and thanks for the welcome,

While the Win-digitpet manual is very well written, the first time I tried windigipet I could not get the routes to work at all. At the time I was thinking that there was a small piece of theory that I was missing in order to understand routes.  With no other source of help available to me (I really did not find this forum until a few days ago), I then moved on to try other products.

I was hoping that the workshop might make the concept a little clearer for me..  Anyway, I have just started to create the track plan and when I get to the routes I will start posting the detailed questions.

Thanks
Adrian  
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Dietloff

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Mai 2004, 07:47:47 »
Hi Adrian,

to understand the concept of Routes a bit better, I recommend to read Workshops 11 and 13. Both are already translated.
Workshop 11 gives you a great overview on how and why to place feedback contacts physically on your layout, while Workshop 13 provides you with a step-by-step example on how to create Routes and use them in timetable operations.

Cheers

Rüdiger

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 10. Mai 2004, 10:40:00 »
Thanks Rüdiger,

I'll go and find them now..

Adrian  
Adrian
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: