Autor Thema: Timetables and Train Numbers  (Gelesen 3773 mal)

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Timetables and Train Numbers
« am: 02. Juni 2004, 22:59:56 »
Hello,

After much persistence, I have managed to set up some routes and a timetable.  Reading the workshops is a must!

I set the train numbers on the starting contacts, but they don't update as the train moves along the routes.  Is this supposed to happen or is it only a feature of demand contacts?

Thanks
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Timetables and Train Numbers
« Antwort #1 am: 02. Juni 2004, 23:19:41 »
Hi Adrian,

The train numbers don´t move with the train along the routes, it is only displayed in the start and later the destination train number display.
You have two options for the train numbers:
1. The train number directly jumps from the start contact to destination contact after the start of the execution of the route
2. The train number disappears when start contact is free and appears when the destination contact is occupied

You choose between these options in the "System settings" dialog in section "Programm" in the frame "Train label display".

You can read about this in paragraph 4.3.3 and 12.13.2 in the manual.

Best wishes
Markus

P.S.: I preffer option 1, because I can see directly the destination of the train.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 03. Juni 2004, 10:33:44 »
Thanks Markus,

That makes it much clearer for me.

Thanks again
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 06. Juni 2004, 03:54:32 »
Good day Everyone,

Movement of the train numbers still would not work for me, but I finally worked out what the problem was. You will need to look at the attached picture to understand better.

I assumed that the "Start" that was required in the Start/Brake/Destination (see right side of the picture) was the start contact of the braking section and not the start contact of the route.  Originally, I had 6 as the start, but it should have been 35. All the routes are fixed now and the number now moves to the desination contact when the route starts.  I really works well and looks great!

I have included this as a post in case others have been stuck on this problem.

Cheers  

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Adrian
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Dietloff

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 07. Juni 2004, 07:53:32 »
Hi Adrian,

it´s hard to see on the screenshot you have attached, but do you have assigned also feedback contacts to the loc-number panels?
If not, things won´t move fine...

Regards

Rüdiger

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #5 am: 07. Juni 2004, 10:19:06 »
Hello Rüdiger,

The best way to see the diagram is to use the attachment link - it shows a clearer version.  For some reason the route view never shows the contact number on the train symbol, but the track design view does do this correctly.

Yes, the train symbols are linked to a contact number. Now that I have the correct start contact numbers for each route, the train number now jumps from the start train symbol to the destination train symbol when the route is switched..

Cheers  
Adrian
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: