Autor Thema: Brake Correction  (Gelesen 1639 mal)

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Brake Correction
« am: 19. November 2013, 08:53:39 »
For the past couple of days, I have been implementing "Intelligent Train Number Display" on my layout. With the exception of one train (The ICE 402 from the Marklin Vision set 26020), I have managed to get all the trains that I have tested so far to stop, every time, within +/- 1cm of the correct position. I am not sure why it is named "Intelligent Train Number Display", but it is fantastic for getting trains to stop in the same position.

I suspect that the reason why the ICE will not stop in the same place is that the hardware acceleration/braking delay is still active despite my best efforts to switch it off using the eCos and the LokProgrammer. I did manage to fix the problem by setting a Brake Correction in the Riding Properties section of the locomotive data.  See 18.11.4 of the manual. This option only seems to be available when you access locomotive data through a locomotive control. It is not present in the "Properties" tab of the vehicle database.

Should this be visible in the "Properties" tab of the vehicle database?
If I set the option through the locomotive control will the setting be stored in the vehicle database and available on the new layout that I plan to implement next year?
Is there any more information on how the Brake Correction option is meant to work?

Thank you
Adrian

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. November 2013, 08:55:12 von Adrian L »
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD