Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Safety contact in Routes Editor

(1/2) > >>

Per Olsen:
Hello.

In ROUTES EDITOR, I do use safety contacts in some hard-to-access points of my layout.  See included picture, I use the lower parts, as you can see, very successfully.  But the upper part, with "Wrong way also detect for" and "No detection for", how do I use them?  Shouild be interesting to know, I did not find a good description in the manual.  Can you help/describe ?

Best regards.
Per.

Markus Herzog:
Hi Per,

This is only usable with train detection systems like Railcom. Not really usable just with your S88 feedback system and not really with MM/MFX decoders.

Regards
Markus

Per Olsen:
Hello!

Thank you for the reply.  Understood.

Second question:  If I use the safety-contact feature on many routes, does this affect the performance of the program (slow it down) ?  Just wondering...
It is a fantastic feature for detecting trouble in the layout :)

Regards,
Per

Per Olsen:
Hello again.

One more question: 
The safety contact works in the way that if a certain RMK has not been reached after a certain time, the train is stopped.
I need another feature:  The moment a certain RMK is OCCUPIED/BUSY the train is stopped.  Is this possible?  I need it :)

Regards,
Per.

Markus Herzog:
Hi Per,

you can maybe build such a thing with the dispatcher, but then you will need a dispatcher for every route (condition check if route xy is active and if feedback contact z is occupied).

Regards
Markus

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln