Autor Thema: Suggestion for future release  (Gelesen 1925 mal)

Offline Vittorio

• Mitglied
Suggestion for future release
« am: 04. August 2017, 23:48:28 »
Hello,
sometimes, despite cleaning track and weels, some locos (especially old locos digitalized) doesn't start at the beginning of the route or after a stop along the route, mainly due to current captation problem.
If the stop happens in an hidden part this is not suddenly noticeable, and I get aware of the situation when I see many trains queued after the one stopped, or the circulation blocked or very slow (only via other routes).
I'd like very much if WDP could show a prompt informing that a loco has not reached next contact, or the destination, in a given time (general setting or route setting) after the route activation.
I imagine something similar to Safety contact, but without further actions by WDP, only a message and the TND blinking to show the location of the block, and I'll provide a push to the loco...   ;D

Thank you
Best regards, Vittorio
« Letzte Änderung: 05. August 2017, 11:03:27 von Vittorio »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2015.2 PE
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    ESU Ecos II / ESU SwitchPilot &amp ESU Detector / Decoder: ESU &amp Zimo, Fleischmann sound, Minitrix / Rolling stock: Fleischmann, Hobbytrain, Kato, Minitrix, Piko / Track Fleischmann ex-Roco N
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7-6700 2.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Win 10

Offline Vittorio

• Mitglied
Re: Suggestion for future release
« Antwort #1 am: 09. Februar 2020, 15:41:55 »
I add to the previous "wish" a new suggestion.
The maintenance folder shows the hours of usage, and prompts a warning based on this parameter, but the maintenance is related to the travelled distance.
Charcoil consumption, engine dirty, oil need, gear wear, etc. are not directly related to hours but to engine revolutions. It's very different to use a loco 10 hours for maneuvers, or at 100 km/h
WinDigipet knows every instant the speed (and already calculates distances in iTND), so ...
« Letzte Änderung: 09. Februar 2020, 15:47:47 von Vittorio »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2015.2 PE
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    ESU Ecos II / ESU SwitchPilot &amp ESU Detector / Decoder: ESU &amp Zimo, Fleischmann sound, Minitrix / Rolling stock: Fleischmann, Hobbytrain, Kato, Minitrix, Piko / Track Fleischmann ex-Roco N
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7-6700 2.6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Win 10