Autor Thema: Copy of counter?  (Gelesen 1812 mal)

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
Copy of counter?
« am: 14. November 2019, 07:48:39 »
Hello.

I have a few counters placed outside view of the normal window when the trains are running.  I would like a copy of these counters inside the window, so I can watch them (for test purposes).  Can this be done?  I may overlook something.. :)

Regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Copy of counter?
« Antwort #1 am: 17. November 2019, 08:02:02 »

Is it not possible?  Anybody knows?
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 17. November 2019, 08:28:41 »
Hi Per,

Two possibilities. You could define the region where the counters are placed as Multiplan and open this multiplan as additional window in the main program.

Second possibility is to draw additional counters within the visible region and then synchronize to the original ones via dispatcher with the conditions for counter compare and action counter value transfer.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 17. November 2019, 08:39:28 »
Hello Markus!

Thank you.  I will try that second option.  I do already use the dispatcher a lot for other purposes, it is a fantastic tool!

Best regards,
Per.

PS:  It seems to be quite low activity in this english forum, compared to the german.  Many people read the posts, but not so many write new posts, or answer others posts.  Hope more users will contribute :)
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 17. November 2019, 09:12:16 »
Hello again.

I am sorry, but can you show me an example of how to do it?  I tried several options, but the new counter is not updated to the value of the old.  Can you show me the correct dispatcher setup to make one counter become equal to another?  Sorry…

Bets regards,
Per.

UPDATE:  Never mind, I found it myself.  thanks anyway!  Best regards, Per.
« Letzte Änderung: 17. November 2019, 12:28:29 von Per Olsen »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: