Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Windigipet 2018 feedbacks completely disappeared from layout

(1/2) > >>

theno:
Hi, I am dealing with windigipet 2018.0b premium edition.
I just opened the layout and all feedbacks disappeared. I checked the Intellibox II connections and everything looks quite normal. I can see the train numbers on the layout where in the box they only have a red little line at the front of each number. In addition I move the trains from one part of the layout to another part and there is no sign of feedback (red), what is going on ? Never had this problem in the past and I am using windigipet for quite a while since 2005. Thank you for any help which can solve the problem.
Filiberto

michael1957:
Hi Filiberto,

did you try a new initialization of the connection in WDP? How tod i this? Klick on the red (or green) button with the number of your central unit (see green circle and yellow markup on the attached screenshot)

If the version information 2018.0b in your signation is correct please update your WDP-version to 2018.2c (free of charge) and try once again!
Best regards from Austria, Michael

theno:
Hi Michael,
first of all, my deep apologies for reply to you only now, but I did not get any notice from WDG regarding your answer. Yes, my layout looks exactly your photo, on the trains with white square and little red lines, I also tried your suggestion, and I also have 2018.2c Premium edition....nothing works.....would you have additional support ?

Thank you so much
Filiberto

michael1957:
Hi Theno,
of course I will try to give you more support. I am sure that wwe will find a solution for your problem. But I have to ask for your understanding that I am intensivly engaged in my job just now and I actually have almost zero time for my model-railway. So it will take some time until I will be able to do more trials on your problem. In the meantime I would like to ask you to fill in your WDP-Profile (you can find many examples for informative profiles when to look at the threads here in the forum).

Maybe one of my collegues here in the forum could be able to give you some support in the meantime and solve your problem. If not I will try to give you further support in 2 or 3 weeks. I wish you much sussess and send beste regards from Austria! Michael

Stefan Lersch:
Hi Filiberto,

please check first if the Intellibox II shows the feedbacks. If the feedbacks are missing in the Intellibox WDP can't show them.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln