Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

My Profiles not active in Tour Automatic

(1/3) > >>

dconner:
Deat Stefan, When displaying Tour - Automatic - Editor, under the heading EVENT FLOW,  "1-Profile 1" is displayed. In Tour - Automatic, under the heading MESSAGE, " Default Event" is displayed. Am I correct in asuming that "1-Profile 1" should be displayed under this heading MESSAGE ? If so, how do I implement this correction? If this is not the answer, can you guide me to the correct solution?
  Thanking you in advance. M.f.G. Dave CONNER.

Stefan Lersch:
Hi Dave,

I need to see your project to answer that. Please make s backup with the option "for the internet" and enclose it to your message.

dconner:
Dear Stefan, Many thanks for your quick reply. I hope this method works? DS15_1.DAT is attached ( what ever that means) ?

Stefan Lersch:
Hi Dave,

no sorry, not correct. It should be a zip file. Close the WDP main program and go into the startcenter. Go to data import/export and choose "backup data". At the bottom there are 4 icons. Click on the globe. You will see a tooltip saying "minimum (e.g. for forum)". To the right in "mode" click on the upper icon "zip". Then click on "Backup at" and choose a location. Finally enclose that zip your answer.

dconner:
Lieber Stefan, Many thanks for your patience ! I hope I have now sent the requested file?
Stay healthy. M.f.G.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln