Autor Thema: WDP 2018 2c - annoying problem - after shotdown all locos position change !  (Gelesen 1903 mal)

Offline theno

• Mitglied
Hello everybody,
I bit annoying problem with WDP 2018 2c.
After closing the program, the next day, I open it, and I see all locos lost their original location on the software, while keeping the prior locations on the tracks. This is not the first time that happens and I have quite few locos on the layout to reprogram on the original location, what should I do to void this problem ? is this a bug in the software ? Thank you so much for any help !  :) Filiberto

Offline theno

• Mitglied
hello everybody, any feedback ? Thank you so much

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
Hello Filiberto,

you cannot expect an immediat answer. Sometimes it takes a while until someone reads your question. No, there's no bug in the software. I assume that you don't end the software properly. You have to wait until all of the trains stopped. Then you can exit the main program and thereafter the start center. If you switch off your PC earlier this will result in the problem you have.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline theno

• Mitglied
Thank you Stefan for the answer.
I understand your point, and will make sure to follow carefully your suggestion and come back with the outcome. Have a nice w end, Filiberto