Autor Thema: Windigipet, NanoX S88 and Windows 10  (Gelesen 2315 mal)

Offline Juan

• Junior-Mitglied
  • es
Windigipet, NanoX S88 and Windows 10
« am: 11. Dezember 2020, 19:22:12 »
Hello, everybody. I have a problem with Windigipet which I will now summarise for you:
I use my model with the digital command station NanoX S88 by Paco Cañadas. I use the programs Rocrail, Train Controller, CDMRail, among others, and it works perfectly, both with Windows XP and Windows 10.
And what about Windigipet? With Windows XP, where I have installed the 2009 Premium Edition there is no problem either, everything is fine. The problem appears with Windows 10, where the new version 2018 also fails.
But in order not to make this message too long I will describe the symptoms in another message.
Thank you all,
Juan.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018 Demo

Offline Juan

• Junior-Mitglied
  • es
Re: Windigipet, NanoX S88 and Windows 10
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Dezember 2020, 19:32:42 »
The problem with Windigipet and Windows 10 is the following: I connect without any problem central and PC, using the Lenz LI100F interface at 9600 baud, and I can handle locos with no problem. But when I try to switch on a turnout, or simply turn on a light, it fails, and the display shows
"Cause 20, repeat order without reaction. The connection must be reset".
In other Spanish forums I have seen that I am not the only one with this problem, but I have not found the solution.
Any ideas that might help me?
Thank you very much,
Juan.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018 Demo

Offline jeanluc69

• Junior-Mitglied
  • fr
Re: Windigipet, NanoX S88 and Windows 10
« Antwort #2 am: 04. Februar 2021, 18:30:08 »
Bonjours

quelle version windigipet