Autor Thema: Is it possible?  (Gelesen 660 mal)

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
Is it possible?
« am: 06. Januar 2024, 13:04:37 »
Hello.

I don't know if this is possible, so I want to ask:  My layout is rather big, and I have s big shadow-station with room for 49 parked trains.  When I run my layout in automatic, every now and then one train runs down and parks, and another one enters the layout from parking.  All this works very fine!

But my question is this:  When running like this, I would like to block one of the running trains from going to the parking.  Not the same train every time (then I could enter it in the routes), but different trains.  This is very helpful when testing some features of a running train.

Can this be done?  I cannot see how....

Regards.
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
Re: Is it possible?
« Antwort #1 am: 06. Januar 2024, 16:27:34 »
Hello Per,

sure, use conditions. E.g. use a counter. If the counter is 0 then the train doesn't park. Otherwise it does. You add this condition in the automatic editor to the routes.

Now you can either set the counter manually or automatic. E.g you increase the counter everytime a train leaves the shadow station. When the counter reaches 10 (or whatever you like) you reset it to 0.

That means that 10 trains may enter and leave the station but the next one has to bypass it.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 06. Januar 2024, 16:36:41 »
Hello!

Sorry, I must have explained it wrong :)  I already have the in/out from the shadow station(s) working 100%.  No problem.  But the trains running around in the layout, I may suddenly decide that one of them should not enter the shadow station, when it is it's turn.  At all.  Untill I decide to allow it down there again.

And this is not for one specific train, it may be any train, at any time.  Like as if I put a "marker" on one running train, to declare that this train cannot go to parking.

Not so easy to explain, hope you understand what I mean :)   I think it is not possible, but maybe it is?

Best regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
« Antwort #3 am: 07. Januar 2024, 18:06:25 »
Hello Per,

I think I understood. You'd like to have that a train doesn't run to the shadow station if you wish it should continue running in the visible part of your layout. Correct?
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 07. Januar 2024, 18:17:09 »
Hello.

Correct.  But I have fixed it now, I have declared one wagon-type as a type not-to-enter-the-shadow-station.  The routes to the shadow stations exclude this wagon-type.  So when I want one train NOT to go to the shadow-station, I declare the wagon-type of that train as this.  Works for me :)

Regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: