Autor Thema: Problems after upgrading to 2018.2b  (Gelesen 1506 mal)

Offline Steveh61

• Junior-Mitglied
Problems after upgrading to 2018.2b
« am: 11. Januar 2020, 04:32:07 »
Some help needed Please.!
I have just upgraded to version 2018.2b. Now I am having sensor reading problems with my faller car 161351 PC control module. Previously with version 2018. 1c  my system was running perfectly. Now after upgrading the 161351 (and Faller 161352 expansion modules) do not seem to registar some of the road sensors. Half of the sensors behalf correctly then the other half only intermittently work. The sensors are working correctly when I manually place a magnet over them but the Windigipet software doesn't always show a release condition when a sensor is activated. Sometimes the software will display correctly then other times not. I have checked my USB driver and this is up to date. I can communicate successfully to each of the Faller control (and expansion modules) using the configuration software supplied with these units.
Is there some sort of new setting or configuration needed with the updated version that I maybe missing..??
Any assistance appreciated.
Kind regards
Steve

• Win-Digipet-Version:
    Version 2018

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Problems after upgrading to 2018.2b
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Januar 2020, 11:24:11 »
Hello Steve,

we are working on this issue, but it will last some time.

Until this please downgrade to 2018.1c if you need the moment contact functionality.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Steveh61

• Junior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Januar 2020, 14:00:16 »
Thank you Markus,
I thought there might be a problem with the new software...err!
I cannot seem to find the 2018.1c software for down load on your web site. Has it been removed..?? can someone reinstate it so it can be downloaded. I can only find the PDF with the information but not the actual software.
Many Thanks
Steve
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Version 2018

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Januar 2020, 14:07:01 »
Hi Steve,

I´ll send you a link via PM.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7