Autor Thema: "Check for errors for several editors/databases"  (Gelesen 1645 mal)

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
"Check for errors for several editors/databases"
« am: 21. Juli 2015, 07:46:12 »
Hello.

I get many error-messages (infos, rather) when pressing this button.  It is a super feature, very easy to Discover errors.  But now I get many error-messages that I do not really need?  Let me explain:

Say I create a route from NesIn4v>Nes02.  Nes02 is track 2 of station Nes.  This route is from the signal before the station, to the red signal at track 02.  Route is created automatically, creates OK.  I use Intelligent Train Number on this track. 

In this route, the brake-FB is set to be FB577, which is also the first FB in the ITN.  This is all OK.  No error-message is created.  So I create a profile for this same route for LokID0.  Creates OK.

But now, when I check for errors, I get 2 warning-infos:
"Speed command at elements (here C577) of the intelligent Train number display will be ignored"
"Speed command at elements (here C604) of the intelligent Train number display will be ignored"
C577 is the brake-FB of this route
C604 is the stop-FB of this route
I cannot see anything wrong here.  Both 577 and 604 ARE part of the ITND as they should be.  So maybe these warnings should not be here?  As I have a lot of profiles, I get a lot of warnings.  Yes, I know that I can mask the warnings by pressing the ! sign in the "All checks finished" window, but if I do that, I may miss other (maybe important) infos.

Or do these warnings mean that I should change something in my route/profile?  I cannot see what that should be...

Best regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
Re: "Check for errors for several editors/databases"
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Juli 2015, 10:15:27 »
Hello Per,

when using a iTND WDP cares about slowing down the trains. That's the reason why you get this information. Any speeds entered at any contacts within an iTND are ignored.

Only if you disable the iTND the speeds will be considered.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Juli 2015, 11:30:48 »
Hello Stefan.

I know this.  Of course...  But as this is really not an error, I think it should not create these error (warning) Messages, as this is in fact normal.

Regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Juli 2015, 12:04:53 »
Hi Per,

we had this discussion on the German forum, too. The problem is that WDP cannot know if this is your intention or not. So it shows you the information. If you do not want to see this simply deactivate the information button in the !-dialogue.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm