Autor Thema: Suggestion for a future release of WDP - Last Used Date  (Gelesen 1387 mal)

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
I have more locos than I can run on my layout at any one time.  :-[ So I have "theme" days to run a series of locos and wagon on the layout.  For example, on Sweden day I run my DM3 locos with the ore wagons and a couple of Da with passenger wagons. There will also be a Ue shunter somewhere on the layout towing some small freight wagons.

WDP tells me how many hours my locos have run, and this is great for keeping track of maintenance. However, it does not tell me the last time I had a particular item on the layout.  As lubricants can go hard in locos, it can be important to know the number of years since a loco was last on the track.

In a future version of WDP, could it be possible to add a field with the last date that the loco was seen by WDP?  If a loco has never been on the track since the new feature was added, we might use 1 January 1970?  Optionally, it could just be a number of days since last seen by WDP - with 9999 as a default setting.

Keep up the great work team.
Adrian
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD