Autor Thema: Win-Digipet v8.4.1 Office version missing file at startup and Workarround!  (Gelesen 4886 mal)

Offline thalys

• Junior-Mitglied
Hello from Belgium,

I just have installed the Office version to learn a little more about this new version. When I try to start the program I got an error message :

Win-Digipet 8.4
Laufzeitfelher '53':
Datei nicht gefunden : 'C:\windigipet81_UK\MODLOG2.BMP'

and the program quits.

Don't understand German at all but seems to be a missing file error.

A workarround to avoid this problem is to copy the MODLOG.BMP in the Windigipet default directory to MODLOG2.BMP (same directory) and everything will work well.

Cheers,
Thalys

ps: same comment apply for Icons expanded Text as already mentioned here before.  

Offline Dietloff

• Senior-Mitglied
Hello to Belgium,

the "file-not-found-error" occurs if your installation is improper.
I assume you installed the "Office Version" without installing the "real" update V8.41 before...

To keep the download size to a minimum (and assuming everybody´s using the "real" version) we kept the Office-ZIP-File as small as possible - therefore not all files are included (which are already included in the "Online-Version).

So, 1st install the complete V8.41 update and AFTER that install the Office-Version and ALL files will be included.

At the end of the week latest, there will be an updated WDP-file available. This fixes the tooltip-mismatches you and Uzi have described.
(To be honest, this was already fixed before the release date, but unfortunately we sent the wrong file to the copy protection company... ...)

..on the other hand: If this is the only bug...we can perfectly live with this...

Hope you enjoy the new version!

Regards

Rüdiger

Offline Peterlin

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
    • www.windigipet.de
Hi Uzi and Thalys(?) and all,

In Antwort auf:

At the end of the week latest, there will be an updated WDP-file available. This fixes the tooltip-mismatches you and Uzi have described.

It's done right now ! Please feel free to download the english update versions (original and office) 8.4.1 - dated 22.07.2003 again.

best regards
P.Peterlin

Schöne Grüße aus Hürth
Peter Peterlin

Offline thalys

• Junior-Mitglied
Thanks for the update.

The new features are really impressive!

Cheers,
Thalys