Autor Thema: Horizontal scrolling limitation  (Gelesen 2401 mal)

Offline Maxi

• Junior-Mitglied
Horizontal scrolling limitation
« am: 06. August 2022, 22:45:39 »
I am just learning more about the 2021 version of Win Digipet and have come across what I would describe as a limitation in the Automatic Tours Editor module.

When working in the Follow-Up tours tab, I noticed that there are more columns available but collapsed. If one were to expand the columns, then there is no way to scroll left or right to see all data since no horizontal scroll bar becomes visible.

This makes it impossible to see any further details in the window without closing the module and re-opening it again. The only catch is that the sizing of columns is remembered and it can be possible to no longer see all required columns which are described in the manual for the Follow-Up tours tab.

Would it be possible to enable the horizontal tab for this section of the program in a patch or later release of the Win Digipet program?

Thanks

Matthew
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d Premium Edition
    2021.1.13 Premium Edition
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    • Track: Gauge H0, Märklin C-Track
    • Digital Systems: Märklin 6021/6051, Booster Homemade
    • Switch: S83/84 Decoder Homemade
    • Report: S88
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    8GB Ram, Windows 8.1
    PC Software:
    Symbolgroup-Editor 2018
    Symbolgroup-Editor 2021
    Collection 2019 with service pack 3
    Wintrack 16.0.1

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Horizontal scrolling limitation/HUMIDITY issues
« Antwort #1 am: 05. September 2022, 18:29:45 »
                            Hallo Mathew, I picked up on your reply to Thor- "Humidity does strange things to material that can absorb moisture and change to overall operating characteristics of a model layout". This has nothing to do with your original request in this forum request, but alows me to ask you about this humidity issue.
                            My system is based on a Märklin C track, Windigipet 2021.0b, CS3 and a PC. Two very active Windigipet friends have developed an alternative feedback system (20 units installed on my layout,) based on LocoNet and a DR5000 controller. There is an issue with the contact signal which is not that stable, the Windigipet FB software has the possibilty to lenghten this sampling time ( I hope this is the correct terminology ?) which does not seem to help. Isopropanol does improve matters slightly along with track wheel cleaning but the underlying issue still remains.
                            Is there a way in Windigipet to overcome this issue? and / or is this a straight humidity problem?
                            One last point, I have often seperately measured anything from 60v to 170v between the negative and positive side of my C track to EARTH which seems to be humidity related and the amount of layout  track traffic. 18v between positive and negative supply remain unchanged. Is this a problem for the layout electronics? Märklin have effectively ignored my request for clarifiction on this issue.
                            I look forward to your reply with best regards, Dave Conner, Berlin.

« Letzte Änderung: 05. September 2022, 18:55:23 von dconner »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Horizontal scrolling limitation
« Antwort #2 am: 05. September 2022, 23:55:09 »
I have seen this on the marklin-users.net forum, and it was solved, but I can't remember the solution.  I will see if I can find it again.  Marklin ignored that person too.

Perhaps this could be started as a separate discussion so as Matthew can have an answer to his question?

Found it!  Lasse, who is from New Zealand, also measured 170v on his C-track layout.  Here is the link -> https://www.marklin-users.net/forum/posts/t39435-Electrical-shock-from-rails .  If you can't see it please let me know.
« Letzte Änderung: 06. September 2022, 00:05:11 von Adrian L »
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD