Autor Thema: Intelligent turntable and intelligent train number display.  (Gelesen 1449 mal)

Offline ebarra

• Senior-Mitglied
Hi,
I have a problem vith the intelligent turntable which is not taking into consideration the loc direction.
I had the same setting with previous version and if was working.

I use : litfinski decoder for the marklin turn table plus hall sensors for the position feed back.
Everything is working fine and in phase with windigipet.

The only issue I have is that the intelligent turntable does not take in consideration the direction of the loc and always park the loc using the shortest direction to reach the wish position even if i ask to park forwardc or backward.
can anyone help?
I have another question regarding the occupation contact of the bridge: I use it as an intelligent train number display which allows to stop just right in th middle. But how shall I set up this Itdn : in one direction or in both direction?

Thanks.
Regards.
Eric
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Intellibox and simultaneous 2 and 3 rails.

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Intelligent turntable and intelligent train number display.
« Antwort #1 am: 02. Oktober 2017, 21:52:08 »
Hi Eric,

have you registered the number of the iTND in the intelligent train number setup? and is the train number display occupied (red)?

Is the connector where you enter the turntable selected at this moment?

For the intelligent turntable the following usage is recommended:
-use 1st route where the enter-connector (where you enter the turntable) is part of the routes recording (use positions switch feedback or a time delay in the solenoid device settings of this connector to prevent the loco from entering the turntable before it has reached its position)
-use 2nd route where the destination-connector is part of the routes recording (use positions switch feedback or a time delay in the solenoid device settings of this connector to prevent the loco from entering the turntable before it has reached its position); it is mandatory at the moment the second route is swichted and the turntable command is executed that the loco registered to one of the three train number displays assigned in the intelligent turntable setups and that this contact is occupied.

I think just use a one direction iTND with only one contact.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline ebarra

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 02. Oktober 2017, 23:25:33 »
Hi Markus,
Thanks for your answer.
I think I did everything you mentionned the right way. I will double check tomorrow.
One thing I did not mentionned:
The two routes you mentionned are into a tour. Not easy to control , specially because when the first route is acivated it get released once the locs decelerate before stopping not after.

Even using a profile with one step @ speed zero then a stop command after few seconds, the route gets released earlier. And the second route gets activated too early.
In order to not allow the second route to be started to early I blocked the switching conditions by adding a switch which is deactivated after few seconds after loc stops. But I do not think it has anything to do wit my issue.
Regards.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:

Offline ebarra

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 05. Oktober 2017, 13:01:59 »
Hi Markus.
All set : the entering turntable connectors were missing in the route recording.
Note that it is very difficult to see if the are or not there when editing route.

I have also integrated into the system an option which is I guess specefic to the French railroad system, not allowing a loc to enter the bridge on the cabin side (safety reason) which automatically rotate additional 180 deg to enter on the good side.

Thanks.
Regards.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration: