Autor Thema: Turntable turning to wrong track  (Gelesen 2873 mal)

Offline Lars N

• Junior-Mitglied
Turntable turning to wrong track
« am: 28. März 2004, 03:21:09 »
I have a Marklin digital turntable and I have programmed it according to the instructions in the Win-Digipet manual.
I have 16 track connections on the turntable, and one of them is not possible to turn to with Win-Digipet. I looks as if the program does something wrong when saving the addresses of the track connections when the programming procedure is finished.
I have written down on a paper the address to each track as I program the turntable, and I have discovered that the address for one certain connection is shown to be 33,234 when programming, but when I, after finishing the programming, press the green button to turn to that connection Win-Digipet displays the address 34,234. This address is used by another connection according to what was shown during programming, so the result is that the turntable turns to that connection instead.
(I run Win-Digipet 8.4 international.)

Lars  

Offline Norbert Burkert

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Turntable turning to wrong track
« Antwort #1 am: 29. März 2004, 11:52:33 »
Hi Lars,
my english is not so good, but i have a List with all Adresses für the Märklin Turntable.

You can take the list and look at the Programming Window and Trakwindow (ist that rigt?)of the Adresses are conform.

The list is an Excel File!  

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Märklin CS3 und Link 88
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11