Autor Thema: Properties set in macros are inconsistent and not saved properly  (Gelesen 1872 mal)

Offline ebarra

• Senior-Mitglied
Hi
I am working on the new functions and properties of the maccrod in Premium 2018.1c.
they look very interesting but I am facing some strange issues see picture attached:
I am using the French Version

Case 1) : When I set a distance to stop after the 1st loco , the distance I set and the one in command list does not match : is it normal?

Case 2): If I save and exit the macro editor page as on left of the picture, when I come back the settings (stop after 1st loco) are lost (right picture).
Did I miss something or some tuning in the software needs to be done?
Can anyone help?
Thanks .
Regards.
Eric.

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Intellibox and simultaneous 2 and 3 rails.

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Properties set in macros are inconsistent and not saved properly
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Juni 2019, 22:11:41 »
Hi Eric,

case 1) I tried this, it is working here. No idea why not on your site.

case 2) To be honest we had not planned to use the special stop options (before/behind x. loco etc.) in macro. So we did not implement the code inside for this. We just forgot to the hide the button on the form.
I am at the moment not sure why we made this decission, but we explicity excepted the macro in the code. So I think we had an important need to do this. I will discuss this internally, but for the moment it is not available and I can also not say if it will be available in the future.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline ebarra

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Properties set in macros are inconsistent and not saved properly
« Antwort #2 am: 27. Juni 2019, 00:12:05 »
Hi,Markus.
Thanks for your reply.
I think it will be very nice to have it in macros in the future.
Could you when you have some time available make comments on the previous posts I also made about being able to open simultaneously macro and profile editors?
Thanks a lot
Regards.
Eric
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Intellibox and simultaneous 2 and 3 rails.