Autor Thema: Locomotive assignment to BiDiB booster goes wrong? i think  (Gelesen 2312 mal)

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
hello forum members

I have a route that in simulation mode is handled without any problems .

However, in working mode the locomotive does not depart from the start position.
The start position is assigned to Booster 2 and the destination position to Booster 1.

However, the locomotive is software wise,  present in Booster 1 and Booster 2.
But according to BidiB monitor, the locomotive is according to the Global railcom detector,allocated to Booster 2.

I do not get a grip on how to solve this situation, since everything in the simulation mode is handled without errors.

There is no reason why the route cannot be driven. 

There is DCC voltage on the track, (measured with a digiscope.  but at the inspector mark is given with someting with the booster allocation.

Please advise how I can solve this.

Kind regards,
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 3 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Locomotive assignment to BiDiB booster goes wrong? i think
« Antwort #1 am: 21. März 2021, 17:22:24 »
Hi Rupert,

please show us the completly opened tree in the train inspector. I Think we will see then, that one of your turnout (or something else) is reporting a no-destination-position-reached-state.

Regards
Markus
« Letzte Änderung: 21. März 2021, 17:26:05 von Markus Herzog »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 22. März 2021, 08:15:32 »
Good morning Markus,
I've also had private contact with Jan Stienstra about this, as you suspect a switch position check is being done despite the option being set to off. I myself am thinking of the solution of deleting the entire switch, then saving the file, then reopening and adding a new switch. Then save the file again. After reopening, the number of points to repair will be max 18. Database repair has also been tried not helping. Unless you have another option I would rather wait, I hate errors that I do not understand.

regards

Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 2 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 22. März 2021, 18:32:57 »
Hello Rupert,

I think there is some old data stored for this turnout (maybe formerly used with Lenz System and activated Lenz Turnout position monitoring).
I Would suggest you select one time "Endstellung erreicht nach 1000 msec". Press Ok and close the window. Now reopen the window and select then "Keine Stellungsüberwachung" and confirm with OK again.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 23. März 2021, 21:17:31 »
Hello Markus, the solution you brought worked.  :)

Funny that Jan Stienstra also came with the suggestion of the old Lenz data in the project.  ;D

However for the bidiB system I have created a completely new project.
Just to avoid this kind of errors. 

off topic , to inform you ,
The RSready works very well in WDP 2018.
I was afraid of delay due to the RS bus from Lenz which is an old one, but I didn't notice anything.  It works completely autonomous next to the BiDIB detectors.
And now I am waiting for the  "LSInfinity"  to arrive in April, which has already been confirmed by e-mail. 

kind Regards,

Rupert van Swol
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: