Autor Thema: Problem with transfer between ECoS2 and WDP  (Gelesen 1454 mal)

Offline pkristensen

• Junior-Mitglied
  • dk
Problem with transfer between ECoS2 and WDP
« am: 28. November 2019, 21:36:21 »
I cannot get the transfer between my news ECos" and WDP to work.

1) The IP connection between the PC and the ECos is working - I can access ECos from a webbrowser and change of turnouts works fine

2) When i place a loco on the main tracks while running WDP the vehicle assistant in WDP comes up and allows me to enter a new mfx loco. Once entered this way WDP can run the loco. Likewise I can get the loco into the ECos as M4/mfx

3) If I start a loco on the ECoS and it reports itself as M4 it works. When I then open the transfer window and transfer from central unit I do not see any change.

4) However the loco now has an entry in the cards of the vehicle data base, but does not appear on the list function or in the transfer window. But the loco can now be run from WDP

The transfer window somehow does not work properly and maybe there is something wrong with the loco data base. The transfer window does not indicate that any lokos are linked despite they can be run from WDP

I have tried using the program for repairing the loks database.
https://www.windigipet.de/foren/index.php?topic=78585.30
Corrected 4 errors but did not repair this problem.

Any suggestions?

Best regards
Peter

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 2 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
« Letzte Änderung: 29. November 2019, 12:19:31 von pkristensen »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet 2021 Premium Edition
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    HO; Märklin c-gleis; ECoS2; s88: LDT-HSI-USB
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10; Layout design: Mac RailmodellerPro

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Problem with transfer between ECoS2 and WDP
« Antwort #1 am: 29. November 2019, 17:30:38 »
Hello Peter,

As far as I recognized you also sent a mail regarding this topic to Dr. Peterlin.

In this Mail you also sent pictures from your vehicle database. I can see there, that the MFX locomotives are set to an locomotive address of 0.
Sometimes the ECoS transfers locos with address 0 to WDP. Afterwards you need to the set this 0 in the program to an unused address greater 0. Only locomotives with addresses greater 0 are fully usable in the program.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline pkristensen

• Junior-Mitglied
  • dk
Re: Problem with transfer between ECoS2 and WDP
« Antwort #2 am: 29. November 2019, 17:51:28 »
Hello Markus,

Thanks a lot. That immediately changed the transfer and listing window and they now show the linking that was already functionally present.

I need to experiment a little more with transfer from WDP to the ECos, but at least it works one way know :-)

if anyone knows how to code the ECoS2 to send the right address instead of 0 to WDP please let me know.

Kind regards
Peter
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet 2021 Premium Edition
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    HO; Märklin c-gleis; ECoS2; s88: LDT-HSI-USB
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10; Layout design: Mac RailmodellerPro