Autor Thema: Route editor and symbol editor not available when switching languages.  (Gelesen 2419 mal)

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
I discovered this when creating a route, where a warning appeared that didn't quite fit in the frame.  :(
So I decided to go to the German language to read the entire message there.  ;)

There I found out that the Orange direction gauge to indicate the direction of travel did not become available . This also occurs when using the Dutch language option.

If you create signal symbols in the English version of Windigipet and then continue in another language , error messages occur.  "Laufzeitfehler 91"
The Option Repair Database and Compress , give no solution .
question

Is it possible to change the frame reference of the Selecting start / destination or make the Text under the mouse pointer appear as balloon text .
>>next update or version <<  :)

Kind regards
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 2 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
The image also belongs there with this topic

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Hello Rupert,

I discovered this when creating a route, where a warning appeared that didn't quite fit in the frame.  :(
So I decided to go to the German language to read the entire message there.  ;)

There I found out that the Orange direction gauge to indicate the direction of travel did not become available . This also occurs when using the Dutch language option.
This correct, the symbol coordinates and description are stored per language. When custom symbol tables it is not advisable to change language. This will also be hard to change for us and will cost a lot of time. I´ll try to find a solution.

If you create signal symbols in the English version of Windigipet and then continue in another language , error messages occur.  "Laufzeitfehler 91"
Similiar problem as above. German is in most cases as our native language the fallback option, if you make the first save in German this should not happen. I will take a look at this also.

or make the Text under the mouse pointer appear as balloon text .
Changed

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7