Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Delay in Tour Automatic

(1/7) > >>

Per Olsen:
Hello!

I have a question:  During Tour Automatic operation, there are long delays from the end of one tour to the start of the next.  Could this be because I have a lot of active tours in the tour automatic?  I just wonder..

Best regards,
Per.

Per Olsen:
Anyone, any idea?

Regards,
Per

Adrian L:
I have a small layout and there is a slight pause as each tour ends and then restarts.  When the layout is busy I have noticed that the pause seems slightly longer.  In this case the train will stop at the end of the tour.  So, your theory about having lots of tours in a tour automatic makes sense to me.

Per Olsen:
Hello Adrian!

Thank you for your reply.  Yes, it would be natural that the delay will increase as the layout grows :) .  But in my case, I think I might be doing something wrong, something to increase the delay too much.

The layout is medium/big size, with many lines in tour automatic, dispatcher etc.  I still think I have too long delays.  Example:  When I have only 1 train on the layout (as I do have now, as I am in process of re-building the layout), after the train has run one tour, and waiting for the next to start, the delay can be 1 minute or more.  I think that is too much, so I believe I have done a mistake somewhere.  But I cannot find it :)

Regards,
Per.

Rupert van Swol:
Hello Per,
Difficult to answer, because there is no track file present. :(

I see a lot of Dutch WDP users not using the "Tour editor".
They mainly use the "Tour automatic editor", with a lot of rules coming from the " route editour " to make a tour in the " tour automatic editor ".

It is better to create a complex route with fallback possibilities in the "Tour editor" and then place it in the "tour automatic editor".
That way, 1 line is enough.  :)

See if this reduces the perceived delay.

Kind Regards
Rupert

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln