Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Layour version will not run error #10000

(1/1)

pkristensen:
Hello

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and the Premium version 2018.0.30 runs fine. However, the layout version insists on installing a driver "setup_pdd0.exe". After having done that it asks for restart. However, regardless the Layout version can still not be run (I have repeated this many times  :(.

I suspect this has something to do with copy protection or the like? I have disabled Windows defender, and removed other virus protection programs but I can still not get it to work.

Any recommendations?

Kind regards
Peter

Stefan Lersch:
Hello Peter,

in windows 10 you have to install WDP as administrator. It's not sufficient to be admin of your pc but you have to do this : select the setup.exe on the WDP stick. Make a right click on it and select "install as administrator". This is very important!

When you have done this start WDP and go to help /options in the startcenter. Install the free update and restart WDP.

pkristensen:
Dear Stefan

Thank you for your suggestion which has been tried. Unfortunately this did not solve the problem. Through Dr. Peterlin I am in contact with the company that designed the protection software and I hope they will be able to solve the problem.

Best regards
Peter

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln