Autor Thema: Some Questions  (Gelesen 2916 mal)

Offline Andy Foster

• Junior-Mitglied
  • gb
Some Questions
« am: 23. März 2004, 22:56:23 »
Hello
Please can you help me with the following questions, I am using windigipet 8.4.1 and an Intellibox running on a 486 PC with 128mb of ram and Windows 98

question 1
When I try to reduce the screen size say to 16 x 16 pixels it always defaults back to 24 x 24 pixels. How do I save the settings.

question 2
I have a Marklin ICE 3 Train Model Nu 37780 which will not change direction with the reversal command on the loco control panel. I have tried both motorola decoder types. The locomotive changes direction fine with the Intellibox

Thanks

Andy

• Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021 Premium Edition
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin Digital / ECOS 50200 & Intellibox
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Dell, Intell i5, 8gb ram, Windows 10

Offline Dietloff

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Some Questions
« Antwort #1 am: 24. März 2004, 09:40:52 »
Hi Andy,

at first: Welcome to the "Club"!  
I´m surprised that WDP 8.41 is running well on a 486-PC...The (very) minimum requirement is a Pentium 233MHz and if you have more than 5 locomotives I recommend to take a "More_Up_To_Date"-PC!

If you change the layout-size to 16x16, WDP should start with the same size next time you start WDP.
What´s the resolution of your PC-screen? 800x800 or 1.024x768? Is it impossible for you to change the layout-resolution or does it just switch back to 24x24 next time you start WDP?

Regarding your problem with the ICE3 (37780) is well known. This is due to settings of the IB. Please do the following:

1) Enter loc-address on the IB
2) Switch "Loc-menu"
3) Goto last entry of this menu (special settings)
4) configure Option-4 (left) to "0" (right).
5.) That´s it. Now it works with the IB AND WDP!

This is not a WDP / PC-problem, but more or less an IB / Decoder problem.

Regards

Rüdiger