Autor Thema: Windigipet 2018 feedbacks completely disappeared from layout  (Gelesen 2152 mal)

Offline theno

• Mitglied
Hi, I am dealing with windigipet 2018.0b premium edition.
I just opened the layout and all feedbacks disappeared. I checked the Intellibox II connections and everything looks quite normal. I can see the train numbers on the layout where in the box they only have a red little line at the front of each number. In addition I move the trains from one part of the layout to another part and there is no sign of feedback (red), what is going on ? Never had this problem in the past and I am using windigipet for quite a while since 2005. Thank you for any help which can solve the problem.
Filiberto

Offline michael1957

• Betatester
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Windigipet 2018 feedbacks completely disappeared from layout
« Antwort #1 am: 16. März 2020, 17:04:40 »
Hi Filiberto,

did you try a new initialization of the connection in WDP? How tod i this? Klick on the red (or green) button with the number of your central unit (see green circle and yellow markup on the attached screenshot)

If the version information 2018.0b in your signation is correct please update your WDP-version to 2018.2c (free of charge) and try once again!
Best regards from Austria, Michael

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Beste Grüße aus Österreich!

Michael Krammer
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2021.x Beta und 2021.2b Prem. auf WIN 10 mit Lenz-USB-Treiber und stets aktuellste Betaversion(en)
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Modellbahn (Anlage in Bau aber in Betrieb) Zentrale Lenz LZV100 + LI-USB + 6 Booster LV102, H0+H0e - 2-Ltr. ROCO-Gleis, 6,5 x 3,6 m, 4 Scha-BHF, HBF 12-gleisig, ca. 150 m Gleis auf 4 Ebenen, 360 RMK, ca. 240 MA, Melden mit LDT, Schalten mit LDT+ESU, ca. 60 TFZ H0 + ca. 30 TFZ H0e
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    HP Notebook, 8 GB, WIN 10/64 Bit seit 1/2016

Offline theno

• Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Mai 2020, 20:30:57 »
Hi Michael,
first of all, my deep apologies for reply to you only now, but I did not get any notice from WDG regarding your answer. Yes, my layout looks exactly your photo, on the trains with white square and little red lines, I also tried your suggestion, and I also have 2018.2c Premium edition....nothing works.....would you have additional support ?

Thank you so much
Filiberto

Offline michael1957

• Betatester
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Mai 2020, 21:38:11 »
Hi Theno,
of course I will try to give you more support. I am sure that wwe will find a solution for your problem. But I have to ask for your understanding that I am intensivly engaged in my job just now and I actually have almost zero time for my model-railway. So it will take some time until I will be able to do more trials on your problem. In the meantime I would like to ask you to fill in your WDP-Profile (you can find many examples for informative profiles when to look at the threads here in the forum).

Maybe one of my collegues here in the forum could be able to give you some support in the meantime and solve your problem. If not I will try to give you further support in 2 or 3 weeks. I wish you much sussess and send beste regards from Austria! Michael
Beste Grüße aus Österreich!

Michael Krammer
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2021.x Beta und 2021.2b Prem. auf WIN 10 mit Lenz-USB-Treiber und stets aktuellste Betaversion(en)
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Modellbahn (Anlage in Bau aber in Betrieb) Zentrale Lenz LZV100 + LI-USB + 6 Booster LV102, H0+H0e - 2-Ltr. ROCO-Gleis, 6,5 x 3,6 m, 4 Scha-BHF, HBF 12-gleisig, ca. 150 m Gleis auf 4 Ebenen, 360 RMK, ca. 240 MA, Melden mit LDT, Schalten mit LDT+ESU, ca. 60 TFZ H0 + ca. 30 TFZ H0e
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    HP Notebook, 8 GB, WIN 10/64 Bit seit 1/2016

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
« Antwort #4 am: 20. Mai 2020, 13:20:32 »
Hi Filiberto,

please check first if the Intellibox II shows the feedbacks. If the feedbacks are missing in the Intellibox WDP can't show them.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline theno

• Mitglied
« Antwort #5 am: 20. Mai 2020, 14:36:27 »
Thank you Stefan, this is a big surprise, in the past I never considered to also registered the feedbacks to intellibox II, now it is a big task, would you suggest how to do it fast ? Thank you for support
Filiberto

Offline theno

• Mitglied
« Antwort #6 am: 20. Mai 2020, 14:37:42 »
Hi Michael, never mind, all of us are also involved in their daily business and the hobby is just a relax time to take care of it.
All the best

F

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
« Antwort #7 am: 20. Mai 2020, 14:56:53 »
Hi,

no, I don't have a Intellibox, sorry. Thing is, you don't know where the problem is unless you know if the feedbacks are properly shown in the Intellibox. If there's no feedback in the IB there will never be a feedback in WDP. It might be also the connection between the IB and your PC but that's the 2nd step. You need to follow the signal of the track and the first recipient is the IB. That's why I highly recommend to check there even if I can't tell you how.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline theno

• Mitglied
« Antwort #8 am: 20. Mai 2020, 15:28:31 »
thank you Stefan, highly appreciated. I will talk with Uhlenbrock support and see what will happen
All the best

F

Offline theno

• Mitglied
« Antwort #9 am: 22. Mai 2020, 16:23:36 »
Stefan, I must thank you very much for the very important hint you have given, in fact after checking the feedback modules, none of them, for whatever reason was recorded in the IB II, then I had to record them again, one by one, and now things are back to normal with the exception of the "tour automatic", for which I will open another topic.

F