Autor Thema: Clarification on loc properties and distance control in Profiles.  (Gelesen 1430 mal)

Offline ebarra

• Senior-Mitglied
Hi,
I have 2 questions:
1) I need to understand the effet of the immediate breaking option in the Loïc properties as shown in th attached picture:
I read the user guide in English and French and remains unclear what those two options brings. Please someone can explain?

2) Effect of the braking when using a distance to stop in profiles or macros:
Can someone tell me if it does affect the distance function when using the distance control to stop a loco and how?

The difficulty I am facing is the following:
I calibrate a loco then adjust the braking in order to stop at a given position into a Intelligent train number display.
The total distance to stop position desired is approx 2.5 meters. It work well and the accuracy of the stop is within +/- 1centimeter with Locos with good decoders.
Now if I try to stop the loco in the same position using profile with distance which should be same distance minus the buffer distance to contact wheels, I got something totally different while Obtain the same result???? In the range of at least 1/3 rd of the value which is a non sense.
Can someone explain the calculation the software makes to get those results in both modes)?

Thanks

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Intellibox and simultaneous 2 and 3 rails.

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
Re: Clarification on loc properties and distance control in Profiles.
« Antwort #1 am: 23. April 2018, 13:30:22 »
Hello Eric,

I've read your questions and the discussion in the French forum, too. I'll answer you here because my English is better then my French and Markus might answer here, too.

1) this option is responsible if the decelerate ramp in the next tab is used or not.

2) Can you please show me your profile? I'm not quite sure what you did or wanted to do.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm