Autor Thema: Strange RS bus warning in BiDiB bus connection  (Gelesen 2143 mal)

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
Strange RS bus warning in BiDiB bus connection
« am: 04. Juli 2022, 14:59:17 »
Hello, forum

To be honest, I haven't looked at this TamsMc2 for a long time, because according to the Tams company there are personal problems with it.
Finally I changed from WDP 2018 to WDP 2021 and now everything works fine with the Lenz System and the Fichtelbahn IF2, I decided to take the plunge and connect the TamsMc2.
When checking, I got a message that an RS bus connection is not suitable for a BiDiB bus.

When I look at WDP2021 the RSReady works fine, I see 8 internal nodes of the RS Ready with 128 detectors each, total 1048. Also the occupancy report of the LR101 address 65 to 85 on the RS bus are processed and displayed nicely.
But apparently the unused S88n connection is now seen as RS bus by the TamsMc2.
Worse, on the internal Page of the TamsMC2, the RSready is not even shown as a Node.
Marcus does a great job in programming around everything the Hanover company apparently fails to do, I take my hat off to him with deep respect.

But the question remains, how do I get rid of this error message?

Kind regards,
Rupert van Swol

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 3 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Strange RS bus warning in BiDiB bus connection
« Antwort #1 am: 04. Juli 2022, 15:57:34 »
Hello Rupert,

the RS bus is a remainder of your formerly used digital system no. 1 in WDP. WDP does not remove it automatically because you had configured FB-No. for this bus and now you the chance to see the old assignment and then you can manually reuse the number at the BiDiB-like Bus represantion of the RS modules. This is as first explanation.

To get finally rid of these red modules/bus, start the edit mode (pen in the toolbar) and go with the mouse over the red RS-modules and the RS-Bus-box. In the upper right corner a menu symbol should appear, click on it, in the menu you can select to delete the modules/bus.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
Re: Strange RS bus warning in BiDiB bus connection
« Antwort #2 am: 04. Juli 2022, 20:10:46 »
Hello Marcus,

Thank you for this solution. as you can see in the attachment,  the remains of the Lenz LZV 200 are gone.

kind regards,
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition