Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Crossover problems

(1/3) > >>

Fredde:
Hello
I'm having trouble getting a cross in my layout to work the way I want.
Has N scale and uses peco 55 tracks.
Has a double track that intersects in one y.
It is not a double or single slip, just an ordinary cross.
But I have to regulate the frog on both ends.
I can't find any items for crossing, so I've learned to put together 2 regular turnouts so they form a cross.
The manual says that I should check the box for virtual decoder, but then I can not control any decoder that changes the polarity of the frog
When I have not checked the virtual decoder box, I can control a decoder but it becomes a double slip and has 4 options.
I just need to have two straight through.
There must be others here who solved this, so I hope someone can explain how to do it

Fredde:
Has nobody really had this problem before?
And can come up with a suggested solution.
Is it a miss in Win-Digipet, or is it I who does not understand how to do this?

Andrzej:
I would control polarization of the crossing with lower turnout. I.e. two additional relays, operated by the position of the turnout.
Greetings,
Andrzej

Stefan Lersch:
Hi,

I don't have this problem, all of my crossovers are isolated. WDP is capable to control double slips with one or two decoders. In your case I wouldn't control the frogs via the crossover but via the routes. You can define follow up actions for solanoids. So if a train e.g. runs from the left to right you set the solanoid to position A. If it runs from the buttom to the top you set it to position B. The solanoid then controls the polarity of the frog.

Fredde:
Hi,
Thank you for the answers.
I had started thinking about solving this with the turnout position instead of the cross, but I don't know how to do it.
As you say Stefan: "You can define follow up actions for solanoids."
But how do you do it in WDP?
I can't find anything in the manual to do that. Maybe I'm blind.   ;D
Does anyone know where I find an explanation how to do it?
Or can give me one here?

It would have been easy to find and understand how to do without a manual if there was an option in the same menu where you give the solonid a number for the decoder.
Maybe something that will come in an update in the future.  :)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln