Autor Thema: Some German words in English Edition of Pro x.3  (Gelesen 2699 mal)

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Some German words in English Edition of Pro x.3
« am: 03. Januar 2008, 11:24:38 »
It is not a serious issue, but the option to transfer individual solenoid devices to the eCOS displays the solenoid types in German text.  Please see the circled portion of the attached file.

Otherwise, the new update is running VERY well and the integration with eCOS is fantastic.  As is the ability to drive the 46715 crane..

The only other thing I have noticed is truncated text in some dialogue boxes and some spelling mistakes that were probably the result of writing code late at night..  ;)  If you are interested, I can take the time to capture these for you so that they can be fixed for a future release.

Cheers and thanks from Australia for a terrific upgrade.
Adrian

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Some German words in English Edition of Pro x.3
« Antwort #1 am: 03. Januar 2008, 11:50:34 »
Hello Adrian,

Zitat
The only other thing I have noticed is truncated text in some dialogue boxes and some spelling mistakes that were probably the result of writing code late at night..  If you are interested, I can take the time to capture these for you so that they can be fixed for a future release.
This would be very nice. The main tranlsation problem is, that the program offers me only a table with all german words in the first column and in a second column I have to enter the english terms. Because of this it´s sometimes difficult to find/remember the correct context when translating.

For the solenoid types I´ll take a look at the files CSID.cfg and ECoS.cfg and will try to translate them in the next days. Afterwards I will attach them to a new thread in the english forum.

Best wishes
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 03. Januar 2008, 12:02:50 »
Hi Adrian,

please copy the files from the attached ZIP file into your WDP-directory and tell me if the solenoid device type translation are working.

Best wishes
Markus

P.S.: New version from 12:00 MET!

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
« Letzte Änderung: 03. Januar 2008, 12:05:18 von Markus Herzog »
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 04. Januar 2008, 03:43:30 »
Thanks Markus,

I just have just tested the new files with the eCOS and they work perfectly.

I will collect the typos and send them to you as soon as possible..

Thanks again
Adrian
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD