Autor Thema: Marklin Locomotive Does not stop correctly at destination block  (Gelesen 2663 mal)

Offline Andy Foster

• Junior-Mitglied
  • gb
Dear all

I have a strange intermittent issue with My Marklin electric loco p/n 39837 when running WDP 2021. Some times when running a route the locomotive starts at the correct speed and delays / ignores slowing down on the breaking section and delays / ignores stopping at the destination section. It will then eventually stop about 1 to 2 meters past the destination section. All other Marklin locomotives are ok. I am using an ECOS 50200 latest firmware with s88's providing feedback.
Could it be something to do with the softdrive motor / decoder on the locomotive.

Many thanks for your help on this.

Andy
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021 Premium Edition
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin Digital / ECOS 50200 & Intellibox
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Dell, Intell i5, 8gb ram, Windows 10

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
Re: Marklin Locomotive Does not stop correctly at destination block
« Antwort #1 am: 18. September 2023, 07:56:19 »
Hi Andy, reading it this way, the thought occurs to me, that the occupancy feedback is faltering . ( bad contact)
With the help of the Tour inspector and the occupancy monitor, observe whether all the detectors of the route being used come on at the right time and are also processed.
Also check in the vehicle dispaly (from left to right) whether the order of the occupancy detectors and length are entered correctly.

greetings
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition