Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Set up of Turntabel control

(1/3) > >>

James Hudson:
Hello Guys

Ok trying to set up our turnbale to work with feedback and cont control in WDP.
We have now set up the turn table and can control the movment of the turntable in WDP but now want to add feedback and the conection.

We are now a little stuck and dont know what to do in the attached picture.

It mentions TRain number Panels on turntabel, i dont know what this is a were to get the information from.

Please help us. to set this up.

James

dconner:
Hallo James,
                   I found your request for information very interesting as I've been stugling with this problem along with intergrating a Märklin transfer Table into WDP for the past three years. If I remember correctly, I imagined a clock face as representative of my turntable and entered the Virtual Feed back numbers as required. As far as I know you have to install a feedback decoder, hence the Feedback numbers. I have used a Littfinski RM-88-N-Opto. There is an excellent piece of information on their webpage under technical information:- 829 which I found very helpfull along with the separate programing information. My decoder has burnt-out, so I can't at the moment be more precise about actual information.
                    On a more generel note, I wonder if we could find some more interested people and then ask Markus Herzog & other spe*censored*ts (when they can find time of course) to organise a new WDP/Turntable/Transfer Table workshop. The last workshop is somewhat dated. Good luck until then.
Best regards- David in Berlin.

luc diels:
Hello,

at the moment I have a file running on the german forum with a question about the manual turntable controller.
I have Märklin  turntable with a LDT turntable decoder.
I have set up the manual turntable controller starting from the CS2, using the LDT manual description. The WDP adresses on the manual controller should come automatically, and they do but I have one address that is double.(33,230 comes double in stead of 34,230 and 33,230).
On the other hand I was perfectly able to put the turntable in the track editor and give the necessary MA addresses in the track editor to the track coupling symbols, so I can manually put the turntable in the wanted position clicking on the MA symbol in the track layout.
So once you have created the turntable in the turntable set up system (left turntable icon) you should create your turntable in the track layout and give the correct MA addresses to the coupling symbols for each track connection. In the track layout you can also assign he feedback contacts to the track connectors. In fact it is all explained in the manual.

I have not yet tried to install the intelligent turntable controller.

Best regards

Luc

James Hudson:
Hello Luc and David

Thanks for your reply's i have set up the turntable in WDP now. Using the LDT TT-DEC.
I have got the turntable in to the track plan and also assigned  all the out lets with there digital address.
I have also assigned feedback to the turntable control so as the trains go off the turn table to there siding the feedback tell us the area is occupied. I then started to look at Intelligent Turn Table control icon and got totally lost. so this is were i am and would love it if some body could either show us or explain how we set this up. and then how we use it in either time table control or what ever the best area is to use this.

I am also not sure how you are meant to draw the turntable bridge so the computer know what end is what. any help on this would be great.

James

luc diels:
James,

this week I will start with the intelligent turntable controller. I will keep you posted once I have some progress or not...

Luc

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln