Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

New conditions in tour automatic editor

(1/3) > >>

ebarra:
Hi,
Few questions regarding  new conditions in tour automatic editor:
a) Vehicule position in train:
how Windigipet can know which train number display we are looking at?
See picture attached. no train number display to enter?

b) Same thing with "Only if loc with direction" . Here also we do not enter any C-N number?
How can we and Windigipet know which train number display we are looking at?
Weird, can someone explain?

Thanks
Eric.

Markus Herzog:
Hi Eric,

regarding Vehicle position in train:
We are asking for the position of a specific vehicle in the train where this vehicle belongs to.

Drag a locomotive from the loco bar/loco control/locomotive monitor or a waggon from the waggon monitor to the textbox currently showing a zero in the picture and then you will see that you can monitor the position of this vehicle in its train.

Regarding "Only if loc with direction":
This condition just monitors the direction of the loco using the current tour automatic row. There is a similar condition in the sub menu ...train number display where you can check for the locomotive direction on a specific train number display.

Regards
Markus

P.S.: Seems as 2018 has already arrived at your place? Have you already installed update 2018.0b?

ebarra:
Markus,
Thanks nks for your reply.
What i am trying to achieve, is to lnow if a train on a given train number display in in push or pull mode?
Any idea how to do it?
Many thanks.
Eric.

ebarra:
Dear Markus,
I missed your question when reading your answer first time: 2018 welle received and update installed. 2015 on its way back to you.
Many thanks.
Regards.

ebarra:
Hi everyone,
I guess this question might be for Markus  as involved in the development:
Basically , I have unconsistency with the Loco type on TDN as shown on the PDF attached.
I hope it is clear enough.
Let me know if it is not.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln