Win-Digipet - english forums > Win-Digipet Forum English

Help for Fleischmann turntable problem

(1/4) > >>

SPIKE1320:
Hello,
I'm new to Windigipet and have a problem with the turntable set up. I have a Fleischmann 6152 TT controlled by a LDT TT-DEC.

I have drawn the turntable to the instructions in Win-digipet and using the check function in the editor all is OK, "except for the no connection East and West from the TT bridge", however I have checked the ignore boxes for these two warnings. I have all the solenoid device addresses and feedback contacts correct, and also the train number displays.

Basically everything works fine, but I cannot make any locomotive drive onto or off the bridge. I need help to understand waht I have missed or if anybody else has had this problem.

How to fix it?
Thanks,
IAN

Bernd Senger:
Hi Ian,
did you create the routes from and to the bridge? please make also sure to configure the position feedback or to ride the routes with profiles. This will prevvent you that a loco will start driving before the bridge is in the correct positon.

SPIKE1320:
Hello Bernd,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, this was the problem, I misunderstood how to create the routes but now I have it working.
As you suggest with some profiles it will be great!

I would like ask also another question: In the intelligent turntable what is the meaning of "Train Number Panels on Turntable". There is 3 entry fields, how should I enter it?

I appreciate your time so thanks again,
Regards from Australia,
IAN

Bernd Senger:
Good morning Ian,
"train number panels" means the same as "train number fields" or in german "Zugnummernfelder". Today there is only need to place one field on the bridge of the turntable. The opportunity for three fields coming up from earlier versions of Win-Digipet. Formerly many people cutting the track on the bridge into two or three parts to make sure to place the locos  on the bridge in the right direction. Today, with the intelligence of WDP there's no more need to cut the tracks on the bridge but for the users with the modified turntables the choices for three fields is still in the dialogue.
You'll put only one feedback contact number into one of the fields, doesn't matter which one you choose.

Have fun 8)
Regards from Berlin, Germany

Bernd

SPIKE1320:
Hello Bernd.
Thanks, you've been a great help, it seems some experience is a big advantage! So I can't miss this opportunity to ask another question as your answers are fantastic to understand.

With regards the position feedback you spoke of in your first answer:
The turntable is controlled by a LDT TT-DEC. and wired as the circuit I have attached, which should provide position feedback.
On my system this is feedback number 10 (the second module on the S88 feedback bus - terminal 2)
So in Win-digipet when I record the solenoid device registration - position monitoring section - via feedback contact for - 1 decoder address = (do I just use the number 10 in this field?).

It doesn't seem correct to me, so can you help me understand what address this should be?

Hopefully you're not tired of my questions so I will thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks again,
IAN

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln