Autor Thema: Märklin AM 842 Diesel Locomotive  (Gelesen 1138 mal)

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
Märklin AM 842 Diesel Locomotive
« am: 26. Februar 2011, 10:54:34 »
 ??? Dear model railway friends,
I have been trying to get my WD 2009.4 Premium Edition in English ( highly recommended ) to control a Märklin AM 842 Diesel Locomotive without any sucess as yet. After much playing around my CS2 can now work with this unit, the Mobile Station had no problem. The Locomotive apparently comes from the manufacturer programmed with address 64, my CS2 also works with this address, my WD software does not !!

Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated-
                                    Best Regards, Dave CONNER
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Märklin AM 842 Diesel Locomotive
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Februar 2011, 11:04:26 »
Hello Dave,

as far is I know this locomotive has a MFX decoder inside. Because of this you have to select the decoder type MFX in the locomotive database of WDP. The address 64 is only for the Motorola mode, for MFX mode you have to press the link button in the locomotive database, afterwards you have to make one direction change for this loco with the CS2. No the red X beside the link button will become a green check mark. Now the "hidden" MFX address is linked to the WDP database and you should now be able to control the locomotive.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Märklin AM 842 Diesel Locomotive
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Februar 2011, 21:04:55 »
 :)Dear Markus, Thank you very much for your very quick reply to my problem. BINGO, my Diesel Locomotive now works with WDP.

Best regards - Dave CONNER
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router