Autor Thema: Profiles. I wonder....:  (Gelesen 1133 mal)

Offline Per Olsen

• Senior-Mitglied
Profiles. I wonder....:
« am: 21. November 2015, 06:52:04 »
Hello.

Normally I would check this myself on my layout, but I am not at home right now, so I cannot test it.  But I am doing some work here on tours, routes and profiles.  I have a question that goes like this:

When I make a profile automatically from a route, all events (start, stop, speed-changes etc) are transferred to the New profile.  And if I later make changes in the profile, this Works fine.  My question is this:  If I remove some of the lines (say, speed-changes) from the profile (and NOT from the route), will they still be executed (from the route) ?  So that commands that are in both the route and the corresponding profile, will be executed from the profile, and commands that are only in the route or only in the profile, will also be executed?

The reason for the question is to try to get rid of quite a lot of "Info"-Messages in "Check for errors for several editors/databases" that occur when using profiles on routes that ends in Intelligent Train Number Field.  The error says that speed command in the ITND will be ignored.  This is of course correct, but I would like to get rid of these Messages  :) :) anyway..

Best regards,
Per.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WinDigiPet 2021
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Tams Master Control.  Maerklin C-tracks. 6xBolls boosters.   2xLittfinski HSI-88 USB.  Bolls RMDs.   Viessmann and Bolls switch-decoders.
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 11 2,7GHz CPU, 16Gb RAM.

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Profiles. I wonder....:
« Antwort #1 am: 21. November 2015, 08:22:22 »
Hello Per,

If you use a Profile only the iTND settings from the route are used, but no other speed commands.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7